Player dashboard for 7th Continent.
- Two levels, one for items, another for the character, bonus cards and states .
- Item level has a slightly shifted layout, so cards do not accidentally covers each other, combined item powers are always visible
- The two levels are sticking to each other by using four small magnets
- When the two levels are on each other, the charge dice are on the level of the topmost layers, so multiple boards can be neatly stacked on top of each other.
- 1 player: 405mm x 240 mm, 520g
- 2-4 player: 300mm x 200 mm, 260g
Product comes ASSEMBLED. No need for further assembly.
I need phone number and email address for FEDEX shipping. Please enter them during the checkout.
Due to the high amount of buyer options (color, fabric, variants, etc), I always manufacture items on demand, which takes roughly 2 weeks. Fedex shipping usually is 4-6 days. The item ships from Hungary, Europe. Depending on destination country, custom fees may apply.
I am using this dashboard + the card tower for 6 weeks now and I am completely happy with them. If you are a person like me who likes to keep a tidy play area than these dashboards from Fancy But Funcitonal is nerd heaven. No accidental pushing over of cubes, or mixing of item cards. The dashboard takes care of it. I have the cardboard card holders from the kickstarter, but the card tower is much more organised and keeps more decks (not just the action deck and the discard) in a really small area. The complain that it is bigger than the 2-3 player board is also not an issue for me. If I would play 7th Continent 2 player, or 2 handed solo than the 2 dashboards would take up more space than this single player one. So all in all I am happy with them and will looking forward to other dashboards you make!
This is s great idea, but import fees and shipping make it too expensive. There are comments by the creator will release the plans "for a small fee" I have also spoken with him via email but this has yet to materialize......