Player board for Middara.
- Supports sleeved cards
- It compresses the required play area to a roughly A4-sheet zone.
- Magnetized dials are used to keep track of character stats
- Cutting down on token usage
- Sideboards are foldable, they are kept in place by using wooden rails and magnets.
- Sideboards can even be extended beyond the table edges without falling out. - Possible to exhaust cards.
- Colored tokens are separately buyable, so that you always know your Conviction and Casting dices
- Save your character: no need to de-setup and re-setup characters, keep everything in the tray.
- Lightweight (~400g assembled), made from non-heavy wood.
Product comes unassembled. Assembly requires glue.
Link to my assembly instructions: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/flgrw8auzomagig/AACjseC7bUgNdA8ycDsQtF--a?dl=0
330mm x 240mm x 32 mm (assembled) Weight is 447g per board
I need phone number and email address for FEDEX shipping. Please enter them during the checkout.
Due to the high amount of buyer options (color, fabric, variants, etc), I always manufacture items on demand, which takes roughly 2 weeks. Fedex shipping usually is 4-6 days. The item ships from Hungary, Europe. Depending on destination country, custom fees may apply.
Assembling 4 boards took a while, because you have a lot of small pieces to glue. Also I had to manually correct one set of pieces, because they were off by a millimeter. Most wooden pieces were straight, the ones that weren't could be bent. The instruction was fine, the building was not that complicated.
Most magnets work great, only the bottom ones for the sides are a bit weak. Everything holds fine when the boards are pulled out.
All in all the boards are still pretty well done and feel high quality. They should help a ton for setup and teardown, I would buy them again.
Also, the customer service is really good!
The assembly requires some gluing, but it's fairly easy, the product holds together very well and the top/mid/bottom plates hold nicely in place with magnets, when packed or opened. It's great because you can just leave cards (your character inventory) on the player dashboard, pack it together and store it for next time. Do note that moving around holds the cards in place very well, as long as it's facing the correct way up. Easy to quickly move your whole inventory at once!
Assembled dashboard and magnet strength shown in the attached video.