Middara Box Organizer
Middara Box Organizer
Box Organizer for Middara: Unintentional Malum Act 1.
It supports following versions of the game
- "Pure" 1.1 Middara (including the KS1 promo pack paper assets): Those people have this, who ordered the Act 1 game during the second kickstarter (where Act 2 and 3 were funded too)
- "Updated" 1.1 Middara: It also supports the original first kickstarter version, updated to 1.1 with the second kickstarter update pack (which has a moderately thick errata book for 1.0 owners - You can see it on last photo, I believe "Pure" Middara owners don't have this). It does NOT accomodate KS1 promo pack miniatures (these minis were not offered in second kickstarter)
- Original 1.0 Middara: Maybe somewhat obvious, but also the very first middara version is supported in its original format. It does NOT accomodate KS1 promo pack miniatures (these minis were not offered in second kickstarter)
- It supports sleeved cards (even for the large cards),
- It accomodates the storybook, rulebook and update pack book.
- It reuses the plastic miniature trays for safe miniature storage. The plastic rings can be placed within the miniature tray.
- It is able to store two or more dice sets
- There is some extra space for additional stuff of your choice (e.g. some additional minis).
The box lid is elevated with four supporting pylons, that elevates the lid 36 mm. Boxes (like, say, other boardgames) can be stored on top of the elevated lid. The pylons must be squeezed in at the corners of the box, and the miniature trays needs to bended a little bit to accomodate them.
Act 2 and Act 3 will most likely receive their own separate insert, once they are released. I don't think there will be a reasonable way to keep all acts in one box.
Due to war in Ukraine we had to switch from plywood to MDF. It is locally available material, looks slightly less shiny than the plywood on the pictures. On the flip side, this material is significantly cheaper, led to reduced price.
Product comes unassembled. Assembly requires glueing.
Dimensions (assembled): TODO
I need phone number and email address for FEDEX shipping. Please enter them during the checkout.
Due to the high amount of buyer options (color, fabric, variants, etc), I always manufacture items on demand, which takes roughly 2 weeks. Fedex shipping usually is 4-6 days. The item ships from Hungary, Europe. Depending on destination country, custom fees may apply.