2nd part of the 2-box insert for darkest dungeon.
- The idea behind this organizer is to compress miniatures, so that I can store map tiles in this box too. This organizer enables the game box insert.
- Mini protection-wise it is a bit of mixed bag. There are padded trays (the orange ones), which are made of soft material, it is a gentle way to store the most important minis. Heroes and some bosses fits there.
- The lower tray is tight, and minis there nay touch each other. They are still okay for casual storage and compressing space. However if you are an avid painter, and keen on not having touching minis at all, then I recommend sticking to the exitisting plastic insert.
- Lid elevation of my copy is ~15 mm. This includes all minis and the map tiles.
- If you decide to keep on the original plastic insert, but consider my game box insert: map tiles may still be moved to the mini box, lid elevation in that case will be 35 mm.
Due to war in Ukraine we had to switch from plywood to HDF. It is locally available material, looks slightly less shiny than the plywood on the pictures. On the flip side, this material is significantly cheaper, led to reduced price.
I need phone number and email address for FEDEX shipping. Please enter them during the checkout.
Due to the high amount of buyer options (color, fabric, variants, etc), I always manufacture items on demand, which takes roughly 2 weeks. Fedex shipping usually is 4-6 days. The item ships from Hungary, Europe. Depending on destination country, custom fees may apply.