Kallax-compatible super-sized box for Mansions of Madness (2nd edition), supporting all currently available game content (second edition base game and all 7 expansions to date). The miniature trays are designed for re-based minis, the original black bases do not fit into the trays (however there is space to store few in the box if you want).
- The box itself, in the color of your choice (entire box is painted, not only the front cover!!!)
- 4 trays for map tiles
- 2 token holders with removable cover
- 1 card holder for all game cards
- 1 super large tray for largest monsters
- 5 smaller boxes for other large monsters
- 10 trays for small and medium monsters. These are able to house a total of 130 small-medium miniatures of the games. (only included if "All mini trays" options are selected, as these are expensive to produce).
- Utilizes entire kallax slot space
- The front panel of the box is replaceable, potentially reusable to other games with a custom front panel
- Shelves inside have removable side covers, that way trays can comfortably removed.
||All mini trays||
Complete option including 10 trays, that is able to accommodate ~130 small-medium rebased miniatures.
|Interior||Large mini trays||All components listed above except the one marked with italic font: 10 mini trays. In this case the box will have one and another half shelves empty, where you can store your minis (and bases) the way you see best.|
|Interior||Empty inside||Only the box. You are free to store your game inside the way you want.|
|Color||Natural wood||The box is left unstained, comes in the natural plywood color.|
|Color||Walnut||The entire box exterior and the bars are stained to walnut color.|
|Color||Mahogany||The entire box exterior and the bars are stained to mahogany color.|
|Color||Black||The entire box exterior and the bars are stained to ebony black color.|
When closed: 321 (width) x 329 (height) x 371 mm (depth)
When opened: 753(width) x 329 (height) x 371 mm (depth)
Box only weight: 2900g
Total weight: 5400g
Gluing is required. I recommend either wood glue, or PVAc glue (white, water based). TODO
I need phone number and email address for FEDEX shipping. Please enter them during the checkout.
Due to the high amount of buyer options (color, fabric, variants, etc), I always manufacture items on demand, which takes roughly 2 weeks. Fedex shipping usually is 4-6 days. The item ships from Hungary, Europe. Depending on destination country, custom fees may apply.