Box Organizer for Middara: Unintentional Malum Act 1.
It supports following versions of the game
- "Pure" 1.1 Middara (including the KS1 promo pack paper assets): Those people have this, who ordered the Act 1 game during the second kickstarter (where Act 2 and 3 were funded too)
- "Updated" 1.1 Middara: It also supports the original first kickstarter version, updated to 1.1 with the second kickstarter update pack (which has a moderately thick errata book for 1.0 owners - You can see it on last photo, I believe "Pure" Middara owners don't have this). It does NOT accomodate KS1 promo pack miniatures (these minis were not offered in second kickstarter)
- Original 1.0 Middara: Maybe somewhat obvious, but also the very first middara version is supported in its original format. It does NOT accomodate KS1 promo pack miniatures (these minis were not offered in second kickstarter)
- It supports sleeved cards (even for the large cards),
- It accomodates the storybook, rulebook and update pack book.
- It reuses the plastic miniature trays for safe miniature storage. The plastic rings can be placed within the miniature tray.
- It is able to store two or more dice sets
- There is some extra space for additional stuff of your choice (e.g. some additional minis).
The box lid is elevated with four supporting pylons, that elevates the lid 36 mm. Boxes (like, say, other boardgames) can be stored on top of the elevated lid. The pylons must be squeezed in at the corners of the box, and the miniature trays needs to bended a little bit to accomodate them.
Act 2 and Act 3 will most likely receive their own separate insert, once they are released. I don't think there will be a reasonable way to keep all acts in one box.
Product comes unassembled. Assembly requires glueing.
Link to my assembly instructions: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/flgrw8auzomagig/AACjseC7bUgNdA8ycDsQtF--a?dl=0
Dimensions (assembled): TODO
I need phone number and email address for FEDEX shipping. Please enter them during the checkout.
Due to the high amount of buyer options (color, fabric, variants, etc), I always manufacture items on demand, which takes roughly 2 weeks. Fedex shipping usually is 4-6 days. The item ships from Hungary, Europe. Depending on destination country, custom fees may apply.
Middara Box Organizer
I was looking for a way to better organize my copy of Middara and came across reviews of this insert online. After looking it over and considering the price, it looked like exactly what I was seeking. It shipped out when expected and arrived in a timely manner. Assembly was straightforward as all components are numbered and sorted together when they arrive. After letting the glue dry, I put all the components in their places, and it was wonderful. All the various tokens are sorted well in small containers. The cards are easy to access in their tray and have plenty of dividers. It also fits sleeved cards. It's exactly what I was hoping for and it was worth the cost and the wait. Thank you!
Makes setup and teardown so much easier and quicker. I didn't use the corner lifts letting the mini trays fit better. Although it's unfortunate that the promo minis don't fit, all of the promo cards do (sleeved). Will be buying more from this supplier.
Setup and clean-up is so much faster. Love the fact that my minis are still in their original plastic tray.
Middara Box Organizer